Dogs Needing Homes
Cody is a two year old bichon who was rescued from a high kill shelter in Missouri. He loves people but is a little shy at first around other dogs - he's working on that, though. He came out of the shelter just filthy, and we don't know what his background was. He will be neutered, up to date on shots, have a fecal, heart worm test, flea and tick prevention, and be micro-chipped prior to adoption. His adoption fee is $350.
- You must fill out an adoption application before you are allowed to meet the animal. Please complete the adoption application located on our website.
- Small Dog Rescue of MN does not negotiate the adoption fee on our dogs and we must charge sales tax on all adoption fees in order to comply with Minnesota state law. Please note that SDR is philisophically opposed to the idea of buying and selling animals, and we support any future legislation that would remove sales tax from adoption fees. Until then, however, we must charge it.
- We are offering a microchip placement for your resident dog for small donation to our rescue
- Please note that we do not have a shelter, and all dogs are in foster homes.
Since we strive to provide the best possible care for our animals, sometimes we cannot answer emails promptly. Please allow 48 hours for us to respond to you.
- You must be 18 years of age to make an adoption request