Dogs Needing Homes
Aegina is a female papillon from a puppy mill that was forced to reduce the number of dogs help there. She was one of the lucky ones to get out. She is still a bit shy but she warms up to people and then she is a cuddle bug. She would thrive in a calm, quiet home. She's a gorgeous girl who is spayed, up to date on shots, on heart worm preventative, heart worm tested, de-wormed, frontlined, and micro-chipped. Her adoption fee is $350.
- You must fill out an adoption application before you are allowed to meet the animal. Please complete the adoption application located on our website.
- Small Dog Rescue of MN does not negotiate the adoption fee on our dogs and we must charge sales tax on all adoption fees in order to comply with Minnesota state law. Please note that SDR is philisophically opposed to the idea of buying and selling animals, and we support any future legislation that would remove sales tax from adoption fees. Until then, however, we must charge it.
- We are offering a microchip placement for your resident dog for small donation to our rescue
- Please note that we do not have a shelter, and all dogs are in foster homes.
Since we strive to provide the best possible care for our animals, sometimes we cannot answer emails promptly. Please allow 48 hours for us to respond to you.
- You must be 18 years of age to make an adoption request