Dogs Needing Homes
Hi! My name is Noodle and I am 2 years old. I am a black and white short-haired Chihuahua. I am a tall boy but I only weigh 5 pounds. My favorite things to do are to play with other doggies, go for walks, and get my head scratched! I love toys, and I keep them together under the bed until I want to play with them. I have 3 big dogs in my foster home, but they are careful not to step on me and we wrestle and play all the time. I am a John Cleese fan and I like to imitate some of his silly walks which really makes my foster mom laugh. A couple days ago my foster mom showed me how to roll over and get a belly rub. Who knew it could be so awesome to live with humans? Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I used to live in a puppy mill, but that is in my past and I dont think about it much anymore. Right now I am having way too much fun playing with toys in the yard, running around, doing my silly walks, and playing with my foster family. I love to play tag with the resident kitten but I know not to mess with the older kitties. I also love to go to the park. I just got to go to a secure fenced-in park today for the first time, and it was so cool! My foster mom took my leash off, and I got to run, run, run with the other dogs. I always stayed close to mom though so I wouldnt get lost. It was awesome and I hope I get to go back again soon! I will have to find a home without small kids because I am so small myself, but visiting kids are okay by me. I would love to find a home with a playful kitty or doggy to keep me company. But dont get me wrong, I absolutely adore my human companions. I like to snuggle in bed at your feet or at the nape of your neck. I love to be held and cuddled or to curl-up on your lap. I really enjoy meeting new people, so wont you please apply to meet me?
- You must fill out an adoption application before you are allowed to meet the animal. Please complete the adoption application located on our website.
- Small Dog Rescue of MN does not negotiate the adoption fee on our dogs and we must charge sales tax on all adoption fees in order to comply with Minnesota state law. Please note that SDR is philisophically opposed to the idea of buying and selling animals, and we support any future legislation that would remove sales tax from adoption fees. Until then, however, we must charge it.
- We are offering a microchip placement for your resident dog for small donation to our rescue
- Please note that we do not have a shelter, and all dogs are in foster homes.
Since we strive to provide the best possible care for our animals, sometimes we cannot answer emails promptly. Please allow 48 hours for us to respond to you.
- You must be 18 years of age to make an adoption request