Dogs Needing Homes
Shetland Sheepdog Sheltie
Lacy is a 7 year old female Bichon/Sheltie mix. She is very sweet and loving. Lacy has lived with kids and other dogs in the home where she has lived at for 7 years. Unfortunately the family had to move where Lacy was not welcome to come. So now Lacy is looking for another loving home where she will get to run and play and be loved the same way she was loved before. Lacy likes to go for walks, if very active and playful, and runs along side you while you ride your bike, she also really likes to go on car rides. As she gets to know you she could become protective of you as she did with her last family. Lacy knows many commands like sit, stay, down, come, go potty and her favorite is lets go for a ride. She is house trained and will stare at you to let you know she has to go potty. Lacy has been spayed and is utd on her shots. She is so excited to find her forever home! She is spayed, up to date on shots, heart worm tested, wormed, on heart worm preventative, and micro-chipped. Her adoption fee is $325.
- You must fill out an adoption application before you are allowed to meet the animal. Please complete the adoption application located on our website.
- Small Dog Rescue of MN does not negotiate the adoption fee on our dogs
- We are offering a microchip placement for your resident dog for small donation to our rescue
- Please note that we do not have a shelter, and all dogs are in foster homes.
Since we strive to provide the best possible care for our animals, sometimes we cannot answer emails promptly. Please allow 48 hours for us to respond to you.
- You must be 18 years of age to make an adoption request