Dogs Needing Homes
Buddy is an 8 year old, red, long coated doxie who came to us from another rescue in a rural area where adoptions are slow. Buddy is a sweet guy. He is house trained and clean in his kennel. He is very trusting and likes to be around people. Buddy has adjusted to his foster home quickly and is getting along well with his foster family, including a 12 year child and the other two doxies in the house. He likes to have his belly rubbed, neck scratched, short walks and he is good on a lead. He knows some basic commands and will come when called. Buddys adoption fee is $325. He is neutered, up to date on shots, heart worm negative, de-wormed, on heart worm preventative, has had routine dental cleaning and micro-chipped. Buddy is a little over weight and will benefit from exercise, healthy meals and snacks. Buddy will be a wonderful companion to a caring family or individual.
- You must fill out an adoption application before you are allowed to meet the animal. Please complete the adoption application located on our website.
- Small Dog Rescue of MN does not negotiate the adoption fee on our dogs
- We are offering a microchip placement for your resident dog for small donation to our rescue
- Please note that we do not have a shelter, and all dogs are in foster homes.
Since we strive to provide the best possible care for our animals, sometimes we cannot answer emails promptly. Please allow 48 hours for us to respond to you.
- You must be 18 years of age to make an adoption request